Our MediaCT specialists have wide experience of movie research. We work with studios, independents, exhibitors and industry bodies offering expert insight across all parts of the film industry.
We run strategic level projects that look into the big questions that face the market, such as what will drive film consumption across new digital formats, what are the losses to the industry from film piracy, and what are the consumption patterns and viewing devices of the future.
We also provide title specific insight at every stage of a movie's development. From running screenings at pre theatrical release; to exit interviews at theatrical release; to evaluating the opportunity across formats post theatrical; and into ongoing franchise development.
(Hover over each stage to get more information)
International Film Tracker
Our International Film Tracker allows you to monitor the efficacy of your campaign and give you an early indication of what your opening weekend box-office potential could be across five territories – The UK, Germany, Japan, Australia and Russia. Additionally, we have tracked films in China, France, India, Italy, Mexico, South Korea and Spain.
- The International Film Tracker has a weekly sample size of 1,200 moviegoers per territory (600 over the weekend and 600 mid-week)
- Tracking begins to identify trends in awareness, interest and choice, four weeks before the opening of the movie
- Data are delivered Tuesdays and Fridays, with a stable rolling average
- Additionally, Parents and Kids tracking are available at a separate cost, with a stable rolling average from which to compare
- Subscribers of the International Film Tracker can use the survey as an omnibus for up to two questions weekly across any territory purchased
For more information on our International Film Tracker please contact Paul Lewis